We all say age is just but a number, but this slowly becomes something else once you start having spiking joint pains every now and then. Sometimes it's not just about your age but the activities you do, or not do at all, like lifting weights or not working out at all. However, in whichever circumstance you are in, a lot has been done to ensure you can treat this and continue with your life. Problem is, there are so many options to choose from, and with that comes the problem of inferior products. We had a look at the available options on the market today and here is our Jointlax review.
What is Jointlax?
Jointlax claims to be the best joint pain relief and prevention supplement out there. This is a product of extensive research, testing, and a highly rated mixture of organic ingredients that heal your joint pains and go as far as helping in cell regeneration on the affected areas and bone strengthening to ascertain that you won't have any more joint pain. It doesn’t matter which joint of the body is affected, Jointlax promises you that with its all-organic ingredients, your pain will be relieved without leaving you with any side effects or reactions whatsoever.
The one thing that is highly stressed by the manufacturer's of Jointlax is the 15 key ingredients used to make this amazing product. Each has been picked because of its benefits for treating joint pain. Because we thought you’d like to know more about them, we have listed the ingredients and the essence of each in the supplement:
- CMO (Cetyl myristoleate) – Helps reduce inflammation, lubricates joints and softens cartilage for better flexibility.
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Provides natural building blocks for growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Acts as a lubricant that cushions the affected joints and surrounding cartilage.
- Black Catechu Bark – Acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, reduces joint pain and atherosclerosis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – Decreases swelling and alleviates pain.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Lubricates joints, helps cartilage retain water and halts its deterioration.
- L-Cysteine – Maintains cartilage in joints, tissue repair, skeletal muscle strength and helps circulation.
- Rutin – A bioflavonoid with strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, useful in treating joints.
- Turmeric Extract – Effective in reducing pain, tenderness, alleviating stiff joints and preventing inflammation.
- Ginger Root Extract – Ginger has anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and antioxidant activities. It also contains analgesic properties.
- Holy Basil Leaf Extract – Acts as an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent and pain reliever for soothing sore joints.
- L-Glutamic Acid – An amino acid that helps in skeletal muscle strength and energy metabolism.
- Bromelain – Alleviates pain, reduces swelling and accelerates healing after injuries and surgeries.
- White Willow Bark Extract – Provides anti-inflammatory add-ons, pain relief and reduces swelling in joints.
- Boswellia Gum Extract –Treats rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
With all this power packed into one capsule, it's important to know how to use Jointlax. It's recommended that you take three capsules each day for better results. Take one capsule in the morning, another in the afternoon, and lastly one in the evening. This dosage alone is for treatment but a little exercise and a good diet will go a long way to helping you recover quickly. It is always advisable to consult with a doctor before starting any new supplements.
With all that, you can’t question the results Jointlax guarantees you. The product is well researched, made from organic ingredients, goes ahead to boost you with essential nutrients and most of all, comes with a 60-day money back guarantee with every purchase. That should be confirmation enough that this is a product that was designed for effectiveness in a short amount of time and the customer reviews have just helped prove that point. If you’re in need of a joint pain treatment, Jointlax is what you need.